Tel: 07939 646222 Office/Fax: 01206 503290 email@example.com
As a specialist rip-out and refurbishment sub-contractor, Mayfair Developers Ltd has for many years carried out refurbishment on local authority housing and privately owned properties throughout the southeast of England. We pride ourselves on having a professional, experienced, clean and conscientious workforce with excellent customer service skills as the majority of our work is taken place in currently occupied properties often with elderly or vulnerable residents. Due to this we are very aware of making the residents still feel at home and comfortable at all times whilst building works are taking place to their homes. We try to instil a “If you wouldn’t accept it in your own home mentality” into our workforce to achieve such high customer satisfaction and standard of work in everything we do.
Our expertise begins with demolition and removal existing items being renewed whether that be kitchens, bathrooms, electrics, plumbing or Gas works. Stripping out of existing finishes and services to kitchens and bathrooms, installing new plumbing, heating and electrical services, new finishes to walls and floors, doors and other carpentry works are all undertaken.
- Pre-execution - Conformity and training for Health, Safety & Environment regulations. Concern towards operatives; residents and public. Job specific Method Statements and Risk assessments carried out.
- Operatives - Trained, experienced, courteous and productive.
- Demolition & Strip Out - Under Supervision, with minimum damage to existing and observing safety rules. Clearing all debris and rubbish the same day and keeping house and work areas neat and tidy.
- New Plumbing - Testing existing intake and lines so as to adapt and extend hot and cold water lines, complete wastes and drainage system to suit new layouts. Fitting baths, wash basins and WC pans including disabled baths/WC. Obtaining Gas Safe certificate.
- New Electricals - Conduct NIC periodic tests, renew fittings, fixtures and wiring to bring to acceptable standards. New Spurs, consumer units, extract fans, electric showers etc. Rewiring of entire houses. Obtaining NicEic Approved Contractor certificate.
- New Heating - Repair or renew a range of traditional/ Combi /Gas Boilers. Execute the entire heating system in the flats/houses which includes installing new or moving existing radiators. Our experienced operatives can do a quick and efficient job.
- Carpentry - New Kitchen/ Bathroom - Any make or style of kitchen can be installed by our operatives. Based on the kitchen layouts and the site conditions the entire fit-out is organised with levels and dimensions. The use of power and cordless tools greatly enhances the speed and accuracy of the work.
- Carpentry - Boxing - Hot-cold water lines, gas pipes, waste pipes, wires and cables are hidden by plywood/mdf boxing running horizontally and vertically. Boxing around electrical fuseboards, boilers and bath edges.
- Carpentry - Stud wall/Dry wall/ceiling - New stud work for creating partition walls, or dry walls to conceal services and false ceilings. Plasterboard-dot and dab or stud out walls and skimmed to finish. Insulated plasterboards with various constructions and techniques.
- Carpentry - Doors - Under new regulations, houses are now to have fire integrity internal doors ranging from 20 to 30 minutes. In special cases conforming to document ‘M’ for disabled access.
- Plasters/Skims - Cement plaster-making good of walls, plastering entire walls and ceilings. Bonding/skimming/thistle plasters. Wall and ceiling surfaces are first checked for loose plaster, which is hacked off and a complete new uniform bonded plaster surface is prepared.
- Ceramic Tiling - Water affected areas are generally tiled. Based on size and design wall surfaces generally up to 450 mm height are tiled above kitchen work tops and up to full height in bathrooms. Basic guidelines ensure neat work. All corners and edges are sealed with mastic. Portions exposed to plaster side have trims.
- Decoration - Walls, ceilings, metal and wooden surfaces are first scrapped and sandpapered to receive primer coat or mist coat. Depending on the specifications, various coats/layers are applied on different kinds of surfaces. Fungicidal treatments and sealing of walls and ceiling for water dampness. On completion of all decoration works of each room clear mastic is applied to all edges and corners to make the room water tight.
- Flooring - The floors are levelled sometimes with concrete or plywood. The final 6 to 8 mm is levelled with self leveling screed. Vinyls as tiles or sheets are then laid to fit all pockets and corners. We maintain a team of expert floor layers. Wooden floors and carpet works are also undertaken depending on the room.
Mayfair Developers Ltd is guided by its Health & Safety policy which is annually reviewed and updated. This is of special concern as construction work may be carried out in the vicinity of children and aged residents. Substances hazardous to health are constantly monitored.
Mayfair Developers Ltd follow a strict Environmental policy of protecting the environment and avoiding pollution of any nature.
Mayfair Developers Ltd is a strict believer in Equal Opportunities for all.
For a FREE non-obligation quotation please call Matt on Tel: 07939 646222
Office/Fax: 01206 503290 or if you prefer email firstname.lastname@example.org